Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Taking his Insurance Card.....

No, really..


To (hopefully) finish up our month-long celebration of my husband's 50th birthday, we are heading to my husband's HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. This is a place where he has had wonderful times, extremely good and bad luck at the tables (both gambling and dining). This is a man who has a LARGE time at his own personal DisneyWorld. I know that You know where I'm talking about:


We hit Las Vegas, along with several other couples....with a vengeance. You know how people say that when you are in LV you don't know night from day, you stay up all hours, etc, etc, etc? Apparently my body does not know those rules. SO. When I get tired, I hit the room for a nap. Eat when I'm hungry, sleep when I'm tired. Now THAT's my idea of a vacation.

My husband, on the other hand, is a classic Las Vegas vacationer. He has been known to sit at a blackjack table for 36 hours at a stretch. DON'T EVEN ASK, I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT WORKS. Now I have decided recently that I have adult ADD and I can't imagine even doing something I love for 36 hours. Luckily, we have the rule that we can just go our own ways. Mine is more like 1) shopping 2) spas 3) slot machines.

I'm not sure what hubby does because like I said, we GO OUR OWN WAY. But I have my suspicions and the list is not as long as mine.

However, I do know this. The last two times we have gone to Vegas, he has spent the next week or so having medical procedures. Really, Vegas has a negative effect on his health. He seems to be okay while we are there, but when we hit the Amarillo airport, WATCH OUT.

I'm packing in the otc stuff just in case I need to doctor him up while we're there.....and taking the insurance card in case there's something I can't handle. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!! It's more fun that way.....