Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Collecting of Ideas....my way!

A few months ago, I discovered a website that was just a wonder.  Of course, you guys are all addicted to PINTEREST with me, right?  It has changed my life, yall.

If you are not already on it, go to www.pinterest.com and sign up for your account right now.  Go ahead.  I'll wait for you until you get back.

Now, don't you agree that it's made your life better.  Also, if you obeyed my imperious command to go to the website, what I KNOW is that you won't be reading this.  Because it is addictive waaaay beyond crack.  I do not know that firsthand, be assured.  But it seemed like the right thing to say about this fab site.  I pin things, repin, look things up.....always love it!!

I've spent very little time checking Facebook since I found Pinterest.  In fact, I've spent very little time doing anything since I found Pinterest.

You may think I'm exaggerating the impact of this SPECIAL place to visit.  Well, I will have you know that I have many teachers who say it has changed their teaching style/career.  $40,000 worth of professional development and year and THIS is what changes their teaching life!  I LOVE IT.

But be warned....when you go in, you may never come out!

So, here's my story:

I found it while looking for decorations for Cameron and Chelsi's summer outdoor wedding and rehearsal dinner.  From that moment on, I only stop to eat.  Not really.  Sometimes I stop and actually make the items that I am finding there.  I mean it..Pinterest hit my creative nerve.

I ordered a Silhouette Cameo in late summer and it arrived in November.  That has really amped up my creativity because I have THE TOOL.  I can design anything on the computer, cut it out on the Silhouette Cameo...then, depending on what media I cut out, I stick it on something, iron it on something, or just print it and frame it.  It has been a lot of fun!

If you are interested in what I am talking about, go to www.silhouetteamerica.com and get the full scoop.      I will be posting some of my designs/creations in the next few posts.
Story of my Life!!

But for now....I'll leave you with a Pinterest grab....

Be Blessed,

Boo

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE pinterest!!!!!! as a matter of face i'm following you and have repinned many of yours! lol

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!! It's more fun that way.....