Saturday, September 26, 2009

Because Cooperation Really Does Make it Happen!

I LOVE ME SOME SESAME STREET!!!!

I forgot to tell you the reason for the possibly unexpected appearance of the Sesame Street band video....playing their breakout hit "Cooperation Makes it Happen" on my blog.

For one brief, shining moment..it was the only way I could figure out to get around the filter and show my students the video during the assembly even though it's on Youtube, which is blocked at school.

However, I have since found
http://www.keepvid.com/ if any of you educators have the same problem.

My best friend once told me I had the widest vault of worthless knowledge of anyone she knew.

I hope beyond all hope that this proves it.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!! It's more fun that way.....